Recommended Mortgage Lenders
There are may reasons to use the below lenders and even more reasons not to use a mega bank for a mortgage but that would be a entire other website to discuss it all. After 12 years of seeing buyers work with all types banks and lenders we feel we have enough of a sampling to justify both the recommendations and non-recommendations. The below recommendations are based on actual loan results and customer feedback.
- Buyers who may need loan assistance, down payment assistance, first time buyer programs, government programs, as well as any other loan type.
- Kelli Beckel, Prime Lending Melbourne, 321-426-4161 (has special programs for first time buyers, down payment assistance and low credit).
- Buyers who can apply online or on the phone and have decent credit; without special circumstances.
- Quicken Loans (866) 702-0196 (JD Power #1 in customer satisfaction, more details)
- all clients we know have had great results.
- Rocket Loan by Quicken Loans; approval in 15 minutes without talking to anyone.
- Buyers who want to walk into a local building.
- Kelli Beckel, Prime Lending Melbourne, 321-426-4161
- The Mortgage Firm 954-729-4968.
- Nancy Davis, Supreme Lending (321) 725-8200 (30 years in Brevard County).
- Kelli Beckel, Prime Lending Melbourne, 321-426-4161.
- Mortgages for Mobile Homes
- Patriot Home Funding
- Mortgages for Investors
- Patch of Land
- Bank of America, many of our clients have had terrible service with many local branches.
- Wells Fargo, if you don’t know why, google Wells Fargo fake account scandal, not only that, we had terrible experiences before the scandal.
- TD Bank, slow as molasses on loans we have been associated with, several bad experiences from our clients.